Facial aging is frightening for some people, your skin under eyes loosens up, and it will make your appearance looks tired. Many cosmetic products, as well as surgery, offered to tighten the skin. But, it would be difficult to choose the best procedure to tighten your skin. That’s why we would like to give some tips about how to tighten skin under eyes, and you can pick your choice based on this review. From natural to cosmetic surgery, we certainly will give you more information.
How to Tighten Skin Under Eyes?
The skin around the eyes is very sensitive, thin, and delicate. Aging can make the skin around eyes loosen up and not need to mention about the wrinkles which appear that makes it becomes baggy. Below are the ways that you can try to get rid loose skin and tighten it:
Natural way to tighten skin under eyes
- Lack of sleep is one of the most popular caused by loose skin besides facial aging; that’s why get enough sleep at least eight hours per day will prevent and reduce the baggy eyes.
- Using cucumbers to tighten the skin around eyes is very popular Lie-down and place two slices of cucumbers over the eyes for twenty minutes. The cucumbers will soothe area around eyes effectively.
- Wash your face with warm water and cold water afterward. Warm water will open the pores and allow you to clean the skin while cold water will close the skin as well as tightening it.
- Useegg whites and using your finger apply it on eye areas to tighten the skin. Egg whites just like cucumbers are home remedies to tighten skin under eyes effectively and easily.
- Drinking a lot of water at least eight glasses per day to make your body stay hydrated. When you are dehydrated, then the skin around your eyes may loosen and give a bad Get enough drink is known good for skin.
There are lots of anti-aging creams that you can find at markets to tighten the skin under eyes. You can apply anti-aging cream or firm on eyelids and around your eyes. According to some expert, it is better to pick cream that contains copper peptides which can be used to reduce fine lines and effectively firm up your skin. When you purchase such cream, you need to read the label carefully to make sure that the cream is safe for use around eyes because there are several products that cannot be used on the eyelid. However, those creams still can be applied near eye areas to give the same outcome.
Eyelid surgery is the permanent way to tighten your skin; sometimes it is called blepharoplasty. This procedure will remove the excess skin, fat, and muscle which drop in the eyelid area. If you want to take this option, you need to get an experienced and skilled doctor to get a good result. In addition, according to University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinic’s website, this surgery can be especially effective for people who have vision issue caused by sagging skin.
Laser skin tightening and Thermage
This procedure often used as an alternative to eyelid surgery; that’s why laser skin tightening is a non-surgical process that used a laser or infrared light source to tighten the skin. This procedure will make the patient appear younger because it stimulates collagen to regenerate under surface of the skin. It can be used not only for eye areas, but also others body parts such as the forehead, neck, body, and so on. Alternatively, there is Thermage which has the same goal to tighten the skin and to promote new collagen production.