You can try to deal with swollen or puffy eyes using makeup touch or surgical way such as eyelid surgery, but the healthiest is always natural remedies for puffy eyes. With natural remedies you can effectively reduce or even removing puffy eyes which caused by many reasons such as crying, allergies, hormonal changes, lack of sleep, and so on.
There are several benefits why you need to use natural remedies instead of surgery or makeup skills. First thing first, you do not need to spend a lot of money just for expensive eyelid or even cream. Second, you can easily make natural remedy with kitchen ingredients that you never think will be useful to get rid puffy eyes. And third, of course, you already guessed that natural remedies could effectively remove or reduce the swollen eyes without a risk. You know, not all eyelid surgery will bring you successful outcome, and there are people ended with an odd look or should still deal with their puffiness even after the procedure.
The Best Natural Remedies for Puffy Eyes
We are going to give you home remedies for puffy eyes recipes which you can try to reduce the swollen eyes. What you need to do is just to look at your kitchen and find the ingredients, some recipes also need to use ingredients in your yard, so basically all the ingredients are natural and not cause any danger on your face.
Things you will need to prepare:
- Tea bags
- Cold milk
- Cucumber, potato or apple slices
- Cold spoons
- Vitamin E oil
- Aloe Vera gel
How to do it?
- Take two tea bags and then soak them in water, allow them to cool before you using them. Place the damp tea bags on your puffy eyes and let them sit for around ten minutes before you remove the bags. You can use chamomile tea bag because of it is useful for its gentleness on the sensitive skin plus it also has shooting properties. But, basically, tea bags have tannic acid to sooth eye area thus best to get rid puffiness especially for home remedies for puffy eyes after crying.
- Take cotton pads and dip them in cold milk and squeeze them to filter the excess milk. Place the cotton pads on your closed eyelids until the pads warm up and you need to repeat it about several times.
- This is the most popular remedies for puffy eyes, and that is to put cold cucumber, potato or apple slices on closed eyelids and leave them until the slices warm up. There three will work to fight puffiness around your eyes.
- Stick two spoons in the freezer for few minutes to make them cool and then place the spoon on your closed eyelids. Wait until the spoons warm up and you can do it several times. In fact, you can use two small ice bags instead of teaspoons for example, but spoons are easier to control than the ice bags. Water filled face mask can also be used as an alternative.
- The last recipe is making an eye gel using vitamin E oil and Aloe Vera gel. Just mix them together and put this gel around your closed eyes before you go to sleep. This gel will prevent puffiness as well as fine lines and crows feet under the eyes.
And that five steps to make home remedies for puffy eyes which you can try and actually there are still a lot of recipes that available, but these five also work for the best. Now you do not need to worry anymore for some spot under your eyes.