Diploma or Degree holder in any disciplines
4 years of real estate related experience
Proactive fresh graduates will also be considered
- Diploma or Degree holder in any disciplines
- 4 years of real estate related experience, especially in hotel or serviced apartment
- Proactive and customer oriented
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Knowledge of relevant statutory requirements, regulations and licensing requirements is an advantage
- Good computer skills
- Shift duty is required
- Proactive fresh graduates will also be considered
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Officer
We offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications. If you aspire to an exciting and rewarding career, send your resume immediately, quoting your present and expected salaries by clicking the button “Apply Now”.
Guest Relations Officer – Executive Club (賓客關係主任– 行政樓層)
1 year experience in guest / customer service
Able to speak, read and write English & Putonghua
Proficient in the use of Front Office OPERA System
- Responsible to check in, check out and room change procedures and ensures all data are entered completely into the hotel systems in accordance with reservation.
- Registers and rooms all arrivals according to established procedures.
- Ensures guest services specified by superiors and guests requests are promptly and courteously met.
- 1 year experience in guest / customer service, or an equivalent working experience.
- High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Able to speak, read and write English and Putonghua.
- Proficient in the use of Front Office OPERA System and F&B operation experience is an advantage.
In return, we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including healthcare support, Mandatory provident fund scheme, dining privileges, hotel discount worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people.
To find out more about us and to apply for this or any other jobs with IHG please contact us at Tel: 6113 7822 or visit www.ihgjobs.hk.
如閣下想獲知更多及職位申請，請致電6113 7822 或登錄www.ihgjobs.hk與我們聯絡。
(11-13K) Ticketing Officer / Reservation Officer / Supervisor (Hotel / Airlines)
Ticketing Office – Airline / Hotline / CS
Min. 1 year exp in customer service
$15-20K, 5 day, Medical, Bonus
- Provide consultancy services to customers for flight or hotel reservations
- Handle members requests and providing appropriate solutions (14-18K, 5 days)
- Form 5 or above
- 1 year or above in customer services experience.
- Experience with Airlines system in Galileo, Amadeus, Abacus or Hotel system in Opera will be advantage
- Strong client servicing and customer service skills
- Good command in Chinese and English skills.
Interested parties please email your full resume in Word format with current and expected salary, and date of availability to Faithful Search Co.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and kept confidential.
We provided all-round recruitment services from the base to the management levels of a company. Our consultants have been engaged in the industries that they are providing services for at least couples of years, from which we believe professional and befitting recommendations can be delivered.