teaching jobs in hong kong
Full-time Teacher in Learning Center
5-day work week
meet parents to further develop relationships
loves children and has a passion for teaching
- teach Kindergarten / Primary-school aged children in small-sized classes. Classes conduct in English.
- contribute to creating curriculum and lesson plans for the unique character education curriculum at JEMS
- write assessments and reports about students
- meet parents to further develop relationships
- assist and lead special workshops, community service visits and charity events
- work with team to organise annual graduation event and fundraising campaign
- loves children and has a passion for teaching
- embraces and exhibits the core values of JEMS
- is dynamic, fun and energetic
- willing to learn, willing to try new things and able to work well in a team
- fluent in written and spoken English and preference for someone with proficiency in spoken Cantonese or Mandarin
- 1-2 years of teaching experience preferred
- ability to work in Hong Kong preferred (HK ID Resident or HK Permanent ID)
JEMS Character Academy was founded in 2009 with the vision of seeing each child as a ‘JEMS’ – a Junior Excellent Member of Society. With the belief that great leaders who contribute to society not only have to be intelligent but have to have strong character and values, the curriculum at JEMS focuses on building character as a foundation for raising leaders.
English Teacher (Full time)
Degree holder, English or Education major pref.
Training is provided
5 day-workday week, medical insurance is provided
- Degree holder, English, Education or Psychology major preferred
- TEFL/TESOL or similar qualifications
- Experience with young children
- Full time: 5-day workday week (Tuesday to Saturday)
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” with expected salary to submit your application
EDB School License Number: 585505/595845/606316
We are an English Language Teaching (ELT) school with centres in Jordan, North Point, Tsuen Wan and Whampoa Garden; looking for native English teachers for children from 3 to 12 years old.
Our philosophy is to “Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” (Proverbs 22:6)
Training is provided for all teachers.
NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER (FULL TIME)
Native English Speaker, Bachelor Degree Holder
Comprehensive Paid Teaching Training Program
VISA Sponsorship & Competitive Incremental Salary
Sizeable and reputable Language Centres are currently seeking well qualified and enthusiastic Full Time Native English Teachers for their educational institutions in Hong Kong.
- Must be Native English Speakers.
- Must be Bachelor Degree Holder
- TEFL / TESOL Cert or equivalent is required
- Working VISA sponsorship (overseas candidates are welcome)
- Comprehensive paid training program
- Competitive incremental salary
If you are interested, please submit your CV with recent photo to HK Montage Recruitment.
For more information, please contact us:
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/85266104010
Website : https://montage.com.hk/
Linkedin. : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hk-montage-recruitment/
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
HK Montage is established for providing Recruitment service and People Management services to organizations looking for different levels of professionals.
To employers: As specialists, we get to know you and understand exactly what you need and promise to find the best people to you for each role. We engineer the right fit for each role.
To job seekers: We connect you to a company that will provide opportunity for advancement, professional developments and challenge.