Lack of sleep or dehydration can cause dark circles or eye bags under the eyes, even though there is a medical issue which can cause it. That’s why you need to take home remedies for bags under the eyes to instantly reduce and get rid the dark circles with ease.
Nutrition to Avoid Dark Circles under the Eyes
It is true that dark circles can be prevented and reduced with some natural remedies for bags under the eyes, but still you also need to keep healthy life to prevent the bags getting back over and over. You can put this nutrition list in your diet, and thus you can have a fresh face without any dark circles or bags:
- Vitamin C: Consume enough Vitamin C can help to prevent eye bags because it can strengthen the immune system plus help the body to function optimally.
- Vitamin E: This is one of the most important vitamins to prevent dark circles; you need to consume two to three servings of Vitamin E foods per day.
- Water: You need to increase fluid intake by drink plenty of water at least eight glasses per day because dehydration can cause eye bags to form.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin: These nutritions also prevent eye bags, and you can find them in corn, egg yolks, leafy green vegetables, and such as.
- Zinc: Zinc it is a very important mineral for health and consumes it will prevent eye bags.
- Beta Carotene: Carrots contains high Beta Carotene, and you can eat two to three servings of carrots per day, it is another nutrient to avoid eye bags forming on your eyes.
Best Home Remedies For Bags Under The Eyes
You can try several natural remedies to get rid eye bags fast such as:
- Cold water and clean towel: Soak the clean towel in cold water and squeeze out the water out. Use the damp towel to compress over the eyes area for around three to five minutes. The low temperature of the cold water can help to contract the skin.
- Black tea bags: Try tightening the skin with caffeine by taking two black tea bags and soaking them in lukewarm water. Squeeze the water out and then place the two tea bags over the eyes and wait about five minutes before you remove them. Alternatively, you can just apply caffeine-infused skin cream in order to reduce the eye bags temporary.
- Potato slices: Potato not only helps to reduce eye bags but also to treat puffiness. Just cut slices the potato about one to two inches thick and place them over the eyes at least ten minutes while lying down. Before that, you can also use lukewarm water to moisten the eyes.
- Teaspoons: This is the easiest way to deal with eye bags, take two metal teaspoons and keep them in refrigerator or freezer. Chill the teaspoons for fifteen to thirty minutes and place them over the eyes afterward for few minutes.
- Eye creams: You can find at drugstores some eye cream such as hemorrhoid cream which temporary take cares the bags, and apply it carefully over the eyes. Make sure that the cream does not get into the eyes. Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to reduce the bags under the eyes.
That’s five natural remedies for bags under your eyes which you can easily try at home. You also need to get enough sleep and drink plenty of water. In addition, you need to maintain your sleep position to avoid accumulation of fluids around your eyes while you sleep by using an extra pillow to elevate your head when you lie down and sleep.