Under eye, circles can be bothering because it can make your face looks tired and run out. That’s why some home remedies for under eye circles can be used to effectively treat dark circles and make it at least less visible. Even though natural remedies for dark circles cannot deal with permanent dark circles, but it is useful to remove temporal dark circles which caused by many factors such as lack of sleep, seasonal allergies, dehydration, and so on. If you concern about your appearance due to dark circles, then you can follow several tips below.
What are good natural home remedies for under eye circles?
There are many natural ingredients that good for skin and effective to deal with dark circles under eye such as:
- Lemon Juice: Vitamin C is great for skin health and apparently, it also an effective solution to get rid dark circles under eyes thanks to the skin-lightening properties. But, if the lemon juice causes burn sensation on your skin then you need to stop it as soon as possible. How to use this remedy are:
- Apply lemon juice with cotton balls around your eyes where the wrinkles appear and then leave it for ten minutes, rinse with water afterward. You need to repeat this treatment once daily for several weeks if you want to see the result soon.
- Alternatively, you can make a thick paste, just prepare this ingredient:
- 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- Turmeric powder
- Pinch of gram flour (besan)
- 2 tbsp. of tomato puree
Mix above ingredients and then apply the paste around your eyes, let it sit for ten to fifteen minutes before you rinse your face with water. You can do this treatment three or four times per week.
- Tomatoes: To lighten skin under eyes you can use tomatoes which contain bleaching properties that good to get rid dark circles. How to use this remedies:
- In fact, you can simply use tomato juice and then apply it on your face or the dark circle’s Alternatively, mix 1 tsp. of tomato juice with 1 1/2 tsp. of lemon juice then apply this mixture around eye area where the dark circles appear. Let it sit for ten to fifteen minutes before you rinse your face with water. The combination of tomato and lemon juice is good for skin, and you can repeat this treatment twice a day for several weeks.
- Drink lemon juice is an easier way to get rid dark circles. Mix it with salt, mint leaves, and lemon juice for maximum result. After you make it, you need to drink it soon. Do this treatment one or two times per day for few weeks.
- Buttermilk: This ingredient contains a lot of properties which good to get rid blemishes as well as dark circles. Mention them are astringent and acidic that can be used to cure discoloration under eyes while lactic acid can shed skin and make it brilliance look. To use it, you can mix it with turmeric for maximum anti-inflammatory impacts. How to use this remedies:
- Mix 2 tsp. of buttermilk and ¼ tsp. of turmeric into a paste then apply the paste on your dark circles and leave it for awhile around fifteen to twenty minutes. Rinse your face with warm water and please deal with the turmeric because it stains a lot on your face.
Using these three natural remedies for under eye circles can effectively get rid the dark circles. However, before you do the treatments above, you need to check the reason of why your dark circles are forming because not all dark circles can be removed with only home remedies.