There are many factors that caused eye wrinkles, some naturally such as aging and some because your bad lifestyle likes smoking. Basically, below are several factors that responsible for causing wrinkles:
- Poor nutrition
- Lack of Nutrition
- Free radicals
- Sun exposure, etc.
Wrinkles can appear not only under your eyes, but also on neck, face, hands, and upper arms. The symptoms of wrinkles are fine lines, crow’s feet, shaggy face, and deep furrows. To treat especially wrinkles under eyes then you can try home remedies for under eye wrinkles which we are going to give today.
There are some remedies to treat wrinkles naturally such as:
- Banana: Mash the banana with the fork instead of masher because it will work well than any masher. After that apply the banana on the face and use it as a face mask, make sure to apply it on where the wrinkles appear. Let the mask sit on your face for thirty minutes before you rinse your face with water. Until it dries out, do not rub your skin.
- Tomato: Just like banana, tomato works well against wrinkles, and you can make some face mask from it. Make a pulp from tomato and apply it evenly on your face, leave it for a few minutes afterward before you clean your face with water. You can also eat tomatoes which good for skin.
- Rice: Make a thick paste from rice powder, rose water, and milk by mix them together. Apply the paste on your wet face and leave it for twenty minutes, wash your face with cold water. The rice powder along with other ingredients will help to get rid wrinkles as well as brighten and tighten the skin.
- Ginger: Of course you do not need to apply the ginger on your face, what you need to do is just eat the ginger in the morning when sunrise. To make the ginger tastier, you can mix it with honey and then take one piece of ginger.
- Avocado: This fruit mask is well known for skin, and you can apply avocado pulp on your face evenly after you mash it. Avocado contains vitamin E which can nourish your dry skin plus make it tight.
- Mint: To make your skin brighter and younger then mix one tbsp. Of mint, one tbsp of lemon juice, half cucumber, and one egg white. After you mix the ingredients with blender, keep the mixture in the refrigerator for ten minutes. Apply the mask on your face and neck; leave it for few minutes before you clean it off with warm water.
- Aloe Vera: It is so easy to make and use natural remedies for under eyes wrinkles from aloe vera. You just need to take the gel part from one leave and then apply it on your face on a daily Leave it fifteen minutes and rinse your face with water. The aloe vera will help to make the wrinkles less visible.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is not only healthy for your body but also good for skin. Mix one tbsp. Of yogurt, ¼ cup of banana, one tbsp. Of honey, and ½ tbsp. Of orange juice. Apply the mixture on your face and neck and leave the mask for fifteen minutes. Rinse your face with water; your skin will look glowy plus it makes the wrinkles less visible if you use the mask
That’s 8 natural remedies to get rid wrinkles which you can try at home easily.