Dark circles can be caused by many factors: permanent or temporal one and many people who suffer from this problem need to know about how to lighten under eyes dark circles thus their appearance can be better. Dark circles, as well as puffy eyes, can make your appearance look tired and run out, not need to mention it will appear weird. Permanent dark circles caused by a medical issue, heredity, and such as can be solved with surgery or non-surgical procedure like a laser, etc. However, if you want to lighten your eyes naturally without any surgeries or lasers, then you can try home remedies to remove dark circles below.
How To Lighten Under Eyes Quickly?
Here we have several tips which you can try at home to lighten your skin such as:
- Tomatoes: tomatoes are a great way to naturally lighten your skin, and you can apply it directly under your eyes by a mix a teaspoon of tomato juice with one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply the mixture under your eyes and let it sit for ten minutes before you rinse your face with water. For maximum outcome and if you want to see the result as soon as possible, then you should repeat this home remedies to lighten under eyes at least twice a day. Alternatively, you can also drink a mixture of lemon juice, tomato juice, and mint leaves to reduce dark circles under eyes.
- Turmeric paste: make some paste to be applied under eyes to lighten under eyes as well as get rid the dark circles. For faster result, mix turmeric powder with pineapple juice and use it on a regular basis.
- Castor oil: to use the castor oil, you need to mix one teaspoon of the oil with one teaspoon of milk cream. Afterward, apply the mixture right under your eyes and wait for few minutes for the oil and milk to work lighten yours under eyes. Repeat this remedy until you see that the dark circles are less visible.
- Corn flour: to use the corn flour then you should mix it with yogurt in a bowl and then apply the mixture under the eyes to treat the dark circles and lighten the skin. Wait for few minutes before you wash your face with water, you are going to see that the corn flour works like a charm to lighten under eyes.
- Night Jasmine: sometimes also called as Parijat, and you can make a paste from it. Crush some Jasmine flowers and then mix it with curd, apply the paste under eyes and wait for ten minutes. Rinse your face with water afterward.
- Honey: lighten the skin with honey by applying a thin layer of it under your eyes and leave it overnight or at least twenty minutes. You can also apply your entire face with a honey mask if you want to lighten your face skin.
- Aloe Vera: this plant is known well for skin, and you can apply aloe vera gel under the eyes to lighten, protect, and soothe the skin. Aloe vera is great to improve your skin appearance.
- Chamomile and green tea: Soak tea bags in water and place them over the eyes, leave them for few minutes. Both chamomile and green tea have properties which can be used to make the dark circles less visible and get rid blemishes.
That’s eight natural ways to lighten under eyes skin which you can try. Of course, the result can be seen after few weeks, that’s why if you want quick treatment for dark circles and such, you can use concealer to lighten the skin by cover up the blemishes. Other than that, it is good to take natural remedies to lighten under eyes skin since mostly they do not have any risks.