$1,200 Monthly Allowance, Birthday Leave
Double Pay, Discretionary Bonus
Medical Insurance and Free Annual Health Check
Job Summary: Responsible for customer service and front office operation
- Handle day-to-day front desk duties such as general enquiry (phone / email), registration, check in / check out, reservation, cashier, etc.;
- Handle enquiry and complaint;
- Maintain good relationship with in-house guests, booking handlers and contractors etc.;
- Cooperate with the housekeeping team for the rooms related issue including rooms status, defect rooms and maintenance orders;
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by the superior
- Diploma in Hospitality Management or related disciplines;
- Customer-oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently and a good team player;
- Good command of both written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Good PC skills (e.g. MS Word, Excel, etc.);
- Overnight duty is required;
- Fresh graduate will be consider;
- More experience will be consider as senior officer
We offer good career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salary by clicking “Apply”.
(Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
The Pier Hotel is a new hotel developed by E. Lite Property, a subsidiary of Early Light International (Holdings) Limited. E. Lite Property portfolio includes a diverse selection of premier offices, residential complexes, hotels, serviced apartments and car parks. We are looking for a high caliber, energetic and knowledgeable talent.
Guest Services Officer – F&B
Good customer service, communications skills
1 year work experience
Relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
- To greet and seat all guests, and wish them goodbye on their departure, providing them with courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service that supports the outlet’s operating concept, brand promise and Hyatt International standards.
- To assist with receiving guests in the hotel’s restaurants, manages the inventory of the outlet, and assists the service staff whenever necessary.
- To take and manage reservations and table assignments as prescribed by the Outlet Manager.
- Diploma/Certificate in Hospitality or Tourism Management.
- Basic Computer Skills and Cashiering Skills.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in hotel operations.
- Basic Food and Beverage service skills.
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
We will provide comprehensive training programmes and career growth opportunities to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please apply below or contact the Human Resources Department at 3721 1751 / 3721 1752.
A five-star Hyatt Regency hotel, recognized for its contemporary style and convenient location.
When you join the Hyatt Family
You are joining a world of possibility
We embrace everyone
We value respect, integrity, humility, empathy, creativity and fun
We celebrate our women at Hyatt
We value diverse points of view
We build inclusive environment
We care for you so you can be your best
Duty Manager (Guest Services Manager)
Manage the activities of a Front Office team
3-5 yrs experience in front office / guest service
Higher Diploma or above in Hospitality Management
- Manage the activities of a Front Office team ensuring that guests receive prompt, professional attention and personal recognition
- To provide and ensure efficient and quality front line guest services at all time
- To maintain comments and complaints relating to service standards and take any necessary action
- 3-5 years’ experience in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or equivalent combination
- Higher Diploma or above in Hospitality Management or related disciplines
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English, other dialects are definitely advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
- Deal with difficulties in a mature manner and demonstrate problem-solving skills
Work Location : Jordon
A competitive remuneration and benefit package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send you resume,expected salary and contact details to Human Resources Department via email by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data collected will be treated strictly confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.
To cope with the expansion of our hotel and serviced apartments projects, Tai Hung Fai Hospitality Management Ltd. is looking for talented ambitious professionals to join our team.