If the fine lines or wrinkles are bothering you then how to get rid of fine lines under eyes? Well, you can try to deal with them by easy steps such as natural remedies and over-the-counter eye cream. We know that eye area is very sensitive, and it is the first part to get wrinkles and fine lines when you start aging, but instead of using plastic surgery such as eyelift to get rid those ugly lines, it is better to reduce and remove them with healthy way.
How to Getting Rid of Wrinkles and Fine Lines Under Eyes Prevention
You need to start aging treatment as soon as possible since aging around the eyes begin when you are young. It is better to do preventive action than try to remove the fine lines under eyes which already formed because you are too lazy to take the first step. These are what you should do:
- Use SPF and sunglasses: You need to apply sunscreen with SPF at least 30 when you are go outdoor and do not forget to wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from dangerous ultraviolet that can make your skins dull.
- Apply eye cream: In the morning, moisturize around the eyes with eye lotion to keep the eye area sag-free and later apply nighttime eye cream which contains collagen encouraging peptides. Before going to bed, massage the eye area gently in order to relax the facial muscles.
- Sleeping position: Last, never sleeping on your face because this position will create pressure that can cause your face forming wrinkles and fine lines.
3 Ways How to Get Rid of Fine Lines Under Eyes
The best thing you can do to remove fine lines and wrinkles are making some natural remedy recipes. Below are the examples:
- Green tea: Soak two green tea bags in water and then place them over the eyes about fifteen to twenty minutes before you rinse your face. Green tea contains an antioxidant which useful to make your skin healthier and of course remove fine lines and wrinkles.
- Cucumber slices: Just put two cucumber slices over the eyes and wait until the cucumber warm up. Cucumbers not only moisturize wrinkles and fine lines, but they also can help to reduce puffy eyes.
- Avocado: Makes eye mask from avocado that contains Vitamin E which help to reduce fine lines and scars. Just process the avocado with blended and place the mask under the eyes for around fifteen to twenty minutes before you rinse your face.
Over-the-counter Eye Cream
There are lots of anti-aging creams which can be used to prevent, reduce, and get rid fine lines or wrinkles. Try to find the one which contains AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid), Vitamin A, and CoQ10 (coenzyme Q10), apply the eye cream especially around the area where the fine lines and wrinkles forming. The eye cream is very useful to tighten the skin and make it smooth thus your face will be wrinkle free. Moreover, most of the eye creams can be bought at drugstores or department stores.
Cosmetic Surgery and Doctor
The last solution if you cannot remove the fine lines and wrinkles on eye area are by cosmetic surgery known as eyelift. You can consult the plastic surgeon about this procedure and even though the cost is expensive, it will effectively tighten your skins and erase any fine lines plus wrinkles. Alternatively, laser resurfacing and a light glycolic acid peel can also help to encourage new collagen growth and banishes damaged skins. Some doctors may also suggest doing the injection, but the option is all yours. Pick the good one which suitable and that you think will work well.